Finding the Right Mattress
Looking for a purrfect (perfect) night's sleep? Shopping for a new mattress? Here are some factors to consider when seeking a mattress that is just right for you.
1. Mattress construction: The most popular mattress types are innerspring mattresses, memory foam mattresses, and adjustable air mattresses. Each has pros and cons when it comes to durability and comfort customization.
2. Firmness: Mattress firmness plays a huge role in the quality of your sleep. Mattresses that are too firm or too soft can cause aches and pains, so it is recommended that you test a mattress for 10-15 minutes in store before making a purchase.
3. Sleeping position: Your mattress should match your sleeping style (side, face-down, back, etc.). You should look for a mattress that keeps your spine in proper alignment.
4. Size: Remember to consider your height prior to making a purchase.
5. Stability: For couples, you should consider how the mattress reacts when one person moves, so the other person's sleep is not disturbed in the middle of the night.
We hope these tips assist you in choosing the right mattress for your needs.
Should you be looking for a new home in which to place that mattress, please give us a call, it would be our privilege to assist you!